Application (electronic request – during registration via the Internet).
- Original of constituent documents in the state language (one copy);
- A copy of the payment document on the payment of the established amount of state duty;
- When registering via the Internet: the consent of each founder from the Uzbek side to join the founders’ composition (confirmation by e-mail);
- When registering via the Internet: the certification of the request of the digital signature of all foreign founders;
- When registering by personal delivery: power of attorney (for foreign investors – translated into the state language and legalized), if documents for registration are submitted by the representative of the founder.
Requests sent through an automated system for state registration of enterprises with foreign investments, enterprises with foreign capital, other legal entities, whose founders indicate persons who are not citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan, must sign with an electronic digital signature (EDS) of these persons.
After state registration, an enterprise independently opens payment and other accounts in bank institutions. The bank must be provided with a card with signature samples of the head and chief accountant and a seal (if any).