Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 26 July 2022 - National Electric Grid of Uzbekistan JSC and Ministry of Energy are pleased to inform that the Request for Proposal (RfP) stage for utility-scale solar photovoltaic project with a capacity of 300 MW in Guzar district, Kashkadarya region of the Republic of Uzbekistan, will be opened shortly for the Prequalified Bidders.
The invitation to submit the proposals in response to the RFP will be exclusively communicated to the following eight (8) Prequalified Bidders as listed below (in alphabetical order):
1. Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company PJSC – Masdar (UAE)
2. ACWA Power Company (Saudi Arabia)
3. Consortium of China Huadian Engineering Co. Ltd. & Universal Energy Co. Ltd. (China)
4. Concord New Energy Group Limited (China)
5. Consortium of GD Power Development Co. Ltd. & PowerChina International Group Limited (China)
6. Jinko Power (HK) Company Limited (China)
7. Consortium of ReNew Solar Power Private Limited & Ajlan & Bros Energy Company (India, Saudi Arabia)
8. Consortium of VPE Fund I LP, Helios Mech Pte. Ltd. & LLC (Solar System) (UAE, Singapore and Russia).
If you have any questions, please contact:
Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy to: Asian Development Bank - email@example.com
Press Service of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan