Uzbekistan Solar Program
Sherabad Solar PV Project Uzbekistan (the “Project”)
This public announcement is made in accordance with Article 19 of the Public Procurement Law.
In response to the request for proposals (RFP) for the Project sent to Potential Bidders on 14th December 2020, the parties listed below have submitted a Proposal before the deadline of 12 April 2021, 18:00 hours Tashkent Time.
On the basis of foregoing, the Tender Commission with the support of the Asian Development Bank will proceed with the evaluation of completeness and conformance of information provided in Envelope I of the Proposals and shall then evaluate the mandatory legal, technical and commercial requirements in accordance with the Instruction to Bidders of the RFP.
The Tender Commission will thereafter invite Prequalified Bidders who have passed the completeness, conformance checks and the mandatory legal, technical and commercial requirements, for opening of Envelope II (Financial Proposal).
1) Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company PJSC (Masdar)
2) International Company for Water and Power Projects (ACWA Power)
3) Jinko Power (HK) Co., Ltd. (Consortium Leader / Lead Sponsor)
China Power Holding International (Consortium Member / Lead Sponsor)
4) Risen Energy Co., Ltd. (Consortium Leader / Lead Sponsor)
JSC “Tojikgidroelectromontaj” (Consortium member)
5) Total Eren S.A. (Consortium Leader / Lead Sponsor)
TOTAL SOLAR INTL (Consortium Member)