The Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan is holding a State competition for projects implemented in the field of energy saving and energy efficiency improvement in the economy sectors.
Projects implemented in the period from 1 January 2018 to 1 July 2020 are eligible for the competition.
The submission of applications is open till 30 August 2020, inclusive.
The review of projects admitted to the competition will be carried out by the Competition Commission until 20 October 2020.
The Commission will determine the three best projects from the submitted applications in the following categories:
- Effective management system in the field of energy saving and energy efficiency improvement at an industrial enterprise;
- Project for implementation of the best available technologies in the field of energy saving and energy efficiency improvement;
- Training and (or) demonstration centre for energy saving and energy efficiency improvement;
- Video and/or a series of posters to promote energy saving and energy efficiency improvement;
- Demonstration project for the introduction of energy-saving technologies, implemented free of charge;
- A project to modernise street lighting and/or a project to create an attractive lighting environment based on energy-efficient LED technologies or its elements (architectural LED street lighting, illuminations).
The winners in each category of the competition will receive award certificates and incentive prizes.
The composition of the Competition Commission, the procedure for conducting the competition, and the application form are listed in the Appendix.
For more information, please call (71) 232-05-20 (EXT. 3-45, 4-87)